I am so happy it is *FINALLY* March and the reason Im so blooming excited its March is that spring time is that extra bit closer and we all know what that means, longer days and warmer weather with a little bit of luck. I can honestly say I am getting a bit tired of the colder weather now and I am sure I'm not the only one right? Anyway seeing as the days are a little longer and a brighter I decided to have a little look in Primark to see what was in their Sping range. I went in only wanting to get some leggings and came out with a MASSIVE bag full of things, but thats so typical of me, that happens to me every time I go shopping in Primark or Lush.
I did buy a few things but unfortunately I totally forgot to put my partners stuff in the photos or the youtube video *woops* but he just got himself some fitness gear because he got he recently got a job as a personal trainer *yay*.
- Grey Hoodie - Even though spring can be warm its still can have its cold days and mornings tend to be cool. Love how comfy it is and is a perfect for a casual outfit.
- Floral Lingerie set - Is it me or has Primarks lingerie improved so much? The designs are very nice and the prices are so very good too. I wish they were bigger sizes though as it was a little bit tough to find the larger sizes.
- Bon Jovi T-shirt - I love wearing band t-shirts I have no idea why but I just think they look cool and are perfect for everyday wear.
- Leggings -Like honestly can you ever have to many leggings? They are so comfortable and the stretch in them is just amazing. These have an elastic waist band on top with a nice design they also have a logo on the side that says Tokyo.
I haven't really tried Primark beauty products before apart from the makeup brushes so I thought it was about time to try some more of the beauty products in the range to see how well they worked and I ended getting these.
- False Lashes - I have always wanted to wear false lashes more but finding ones that suit me and also ones that fit my budget was a bit of a problem, fingers crossed that these will work the charm with me.
- PS Pro blending brush - Now I have seen a lot of these brushes on youtube and they seems to be a big hype about them so thought why not give them a try?
- Lip Crayons - I have a fair few lipsticks but I think only one lip crayon so I decided to give this one a try, the shade looks very nice.
- Hair accessories and jewellery for my daughters - My daughters love to wear hair clips and the sparklier the better in their opinion. I also got them bows and also two matching bracelets.
- Pokemon Ball Cushion - My son is a big fan of Pokemon and he got a surprise when I got him this, he loves it. I need to get him Pokemon a duvet for him next.
Have you been to Primark lately?
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me