Roses are red
Violets are blue
Lush has lots of new valentines products for you..
Love is in the air? Well it very much could be with the Valentine's Day Collection from Lush! Everything looks gorgeous and goes perfectly with the love/cupid theme of valenitnes day. I noticed lots of the products have some sort of love heart on them or look quite sweet such as the unicorn horn and also an adorable lady bug bubble bar. They are new products this year as well as some old favourites too, unicorn horn is back but it looks a lot different from last year.
I am usually onto new Lush products very quickly but I haven't been able to get this till yesterday as I live quite a distance away from central Glasgow. I went to Braehead shopping centre so I could go get some other shopping too so Lush could be a little excursion for us to visit and have a little look and buy of the Valentine's Day collection.
Here my Lush Valentines day Haul.....
What I bought
- Cupid Bath Bomb (£2.95) This is shaped like cupids arrow with a lovely love heart, the two shades of pink look nice together and this kinda smells and looks like a bit of candy. The scent I can smell most is violet, rose and lime oil so its quite a sweet candy scent.
- Lovestruck Bubble Bar (£4.25) This bubble bar looks like an all loved up emoji, its bright yellow with a bright pink smile and rose red heart eyes. The scent is very citrusy as it has lemon oil and geranium oil the smell for me is very refreshing.
- Ladybird Bubble Bar (£3.95) This is shaped like an adorable ladybird, its bright red with purple details and little eyes. Its a decent size so I would say it can be used more than once. The smell is utterly divine with peppermint oil and geranium oil.
- Lover Lamp Bath Bomb (£4.25) This is simple with lovely red love hearts on the sides. The simplicity suits it so well and its got a nice surprise when it melts, it has lots of red hearts inside. The smell is sweet with vanilla and organic cocoa butter.
- Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar (£4.25) I BELIEVE IN UNICORNS, well at least the bubble bars I do haha! The unicorn horns are so fun and quite quirky too. They have a sprial of pink, yellow and lime green. The scent of this is very floral and has lavender, ylang ylang and neroli oil.
- The Kiss Lip Scrub (£5.25) I just adore lip scrubs from Lush I always put them on before any lipstick and it helps make the lipstick last longer and also smoothes my lips. This lip scrub is bright pink with lots of red little hearts. The scent of this is mandarin oil and sea salt. It also has soothing organic cocoa butter.
Whats in the Lush Valentines day collection
- Knot wraps - Toucan Love, Roses,
- Gift boxes - Lots of love, In your dreams, with love, Love and kisses, Happy Valentines day, With love
- Soap - Love you, love you lots,
- Shower Gel - Prince Charming
- Bubble Bars - Lovestruck, Ladybird, Unicorn horn
- Bath Bombs - Cupid, Over and Over, Roller, Rose Bombshell, Lover lamp
- Lip Gloss - The Kiss
- Bath Melt - Two Hearts beating as one
- Massage Bar - Love Spell
I have already tried cupid so far and Il have a blog post all about that in the next day or two. After that I am sure many of these will follow. Overall I just love the whole collection from Valentine's Day, I just wish unicorn horn and ladybug could stay forever.
Have you tried anything from the Lush Valentine's Day Collection?
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me