I have decided instead of having a weekly update on my fitness journal update I will be replacing it with a weekly update post instead. The reasons I decided that is because my blog is about everything that matters to me not just fitness, so Il be writing all about my week and my plans for the upcoming weeks and so on! Any ways you get the idea of what the weekly post will be about.
Happenings during the week
- The kids went back to school again after being on October holidays. We had a little break at my mums house which is 100 miles away, so it was nice for us all to see my family that we don't always get the chance to see as often as we would like.
- I went back to the gym after not being there for almost 2 months. I know its such a long break but I was visiting my mum and it slipped my mind. Fingers crossed I keep myself motivated.
- I went shopping with my partner and treat myself to some new lingerie! My old lingerie is getting a bit worn out now so treated myself. I also got myself an amazing low cut top in River Island, honestly it was nice to have some time to treat myself
- I had Autumn Leaf bath bomb with my partner and honestly it was just divine! Its the perfect reflection of autumn in a bath product.
- I Used a colour remover on my hair to get the dark hair dye out of my hair, remarkably it worked very well and I will have a post all about it in the upcoming week fingers crossed.
Plans for next week
- Ive been invited to a Body Shop event on Wednesday! Me and my partner are very excited to go to this, I can't wait to update you all on how this will go.
- Me and my partner are hoping to go back to Steak, Cattle and Roll which is situated on Sauchiehall street in Glasgow! This place has the most amazing burgers and milkshakes I have ever seen. I went for my birthday and I've been wanting to go back ever since.
- You may not know it by my blog lately but I just love baking! I have plans to make a nut and chocolate cake! I have planned it out so fingers crossed it goes well so I can put it on my blog.
- I will hopefully have another blood test to see if my hormones are still on the high side, I haven't been feeling myself in ages and sorry for this *TMI* my monthlies are always 2-5 weeks late which can be uncomfortable.
The Super Duper Good News
- Me and my partner have been together for 6 years! The years have go past so quickly and we still love each other more and more, I know it sounds cheesy but we do.
The Darn Right Bad News
- Honestly this week has been super tough week because we found out the dog I grew up with, my mums Airedale Terrier Ben (he's 13) has got cancer. Unfortunately they isn't anything that can be done, so my mum and us are going to enjoy him along as possible.
What have you been up to this week?