diary free options in supermarkets has grown dramatically as they is more demand seeing as the number of vegans and the number of people wanting dairy free options has grown has grown. I remember at one point it was hard finding things in supermarkets but now they is usually a whole section of free from products with more selections of everyday products including my on favourites.. chocolate and that's where I picked up these mini moos, in my local Morrisons.
Moo free is a leading dairy free chocolate company that instead of using cows milk they use rice milk which tastes remarkably like chocolate that isn't vegan, the only difference being no cows are needed to make the chocolate. This chocolate is dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, casein free and are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Tried and tested
- Minty Moo - This was very smooth chocolate and has crunchy minty bits on it, the flavour was very delicate and tasted very much like milk chocolate, similar to mint thins.
- Bunnycomb - This one also has smooth chocolate and has lots of crunchy honeycomb on top which makes it taste dive and reminds me a lot of crunchies.
- Cheeky Orange - Has same decoration as the minty moo and instead of crunchy mint it has lovely crunchy orange. This is like terrys chocolate orange.
I love these bars and are my favourites by far as they are very creamy as they are made from rice milk and to me the rice milk tastes so much nicer then chocolate made out of soy. My favourite has to be the bunny comb and I will defiantly be stocking up on them because they taste so nice!
Other Moo Free chocolates available.
- Original mini moo
- Large Original Bar
- Large Orange Bar
- Large Mint Bar
- Crunchy Banana Bar
- Cranberry and hazelnut Bar
- Caramelised Hazelnut Bar
- Easter Eggs in bunny comb, mint and orange.
Available at some waitrose, sainsburys, morrisons and Holland and barretts.
For more on moo free chocolate check out www.moofreechocolates.com
What is your favourite dairy free chocolate?
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me
Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Bloglovin