February is one of my favourite months because for one they is a lot of birthdays including 4 generations of women in my family, my nana, mum, sister and my youngest daughter. Another thing I love about February is they more daylight and brighter and sunnier days. I really think this years winter has outstayed its welcome and we need a bit of spring and sunshine. I am so glad to see that the daffodils are coming and snow drops and crocus are blooming and also on that note I have noticed my beauty/makeup routine has been inspired by the incoming spring.
- The Balm - Mary Lou Manizer I just love this highlighter! I use it to define my cheek bones and also to define my brows, its just fab and worth the hype.
- Soap and Glory - Heel Genius Before I started using this my feet were quite dry but after using this for a couple of weeks my feet were super soft and still are. This foot cream is very soothing on feet and it smells beautiful like all soap and glory products.
- Soap and Glory - Supercat Eyeliner eyeliner is a major part of my makeup routine and a good one is a must. This eyeliner gives an effortless winged liner in the matter of minutes and lasts all day without smudging.
- Butter London Lippy - Macbeth This brand was fairly new to me at the start of 2015 but now I just want to try more makeup from the brand. This lippy is very glossy and has intense coral red shade.
- Barry M - Radiant Rod Highlighter This highlighter is just fab at defining the brows to help achieve a brow arch. I also use this on my eyelids to brighten them and also as a primer for eye shadow.
What are your February favourites?
Thanks for reading ♥
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me