Every now and again I travel to my mums house which happens to be a 100 miles from where I live so I always take my small beauty essentials bag to last me the the visit which is usually round a week (its a shame I can't take my makeup drawer but its just to heavy and bulky to take with me haha). Every time I have gone on travels I always seem to forget something but until recently that all changed when I found out what my favourite products were and of course writing them all down a list and ticking off what I have put in my suitcase and usually that helps me remember what to take with me.
One thing I always seemed to forget to take with me before either when it was on holiday or visting my mums was a handy travel size mirror, thats because the ones I had at my home were either to big to take with me or not practical to travel with, so thankfully I got this cute little travel mirror with a nice hot pink and design of a bunny with the word vegan on it from the vegan kind beauty box and since I have got this mirror I have took it everywhere with me as its handy and helps spread the vegan message positively when I am out and about.
Other travel beauty essentials
- The Balm // Mary-Lou Manizer - This is so perfect to brighten up my complexion and helps achieve a simple contour look combined with my blusher or bronzer. Not only does it help with my cheekbones but it also helps define my brows so its a great product to take up the place of two products.
- Human + Kind// 3-1 cream - Taking care of my skin is very important to me and that means my hands and feet too. I use this product on my hands and feet and it helps keep my tired feet soft and smelling lovely too.
- My top 3 lipsticks of week - I usually choose 3 lipsticks to take with me when travel and at the moment I have with me is saturated colour, makeup revolution and barry m lipsticks all of which are in different shade, I would of brought more but I try not to bring to many incase any of the get lost.
- Favourite foundation - At the moment I love my b. full coverage foundation from superdrug as its buildable and its very light on the skin at the same time, so its just perfect for travel.
- My favourite blusher - At the very moment in time I just love my blushing hearts blusher from makeup revolution as it s the perfect pink for natural looks and as with my foundation its very buildable to create different makeup looks.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush - The amount of times I have actually forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste is beyond count so I make sure that these things are the first to go in my travel bag as its very important to have clean and fresh teeth.
- My favourite mascara and eyeliner - my favourites at the moment has to be soap and glory supercat eyeliner as it last all day and barry lash vegas mascara as it keeps all day even when its raining.
- Coconut Oil - This has to be my number one thing to take with me because it can be used for a lot of different things from hair care, skincare and it can be used in food too so its a perfect healthy choice.
What is everyones favourite travel beauty favourites?
Thanks for reading ♥
You can follow my blog via Bloglovin for future blog posts :)