Hi Lovelies , In the mornings I like nothing better then to make a healthy option to eat to set me up for the day- well to keep me fuller for longer till at least till lunch time.
For me smoothies are the perfect option as they are so easy to make if you have a selection of fruit and a smoothie maker which are quite easy to find and come in prices everyone can afford. I have the Nutribullet and I have that for over a year now and I cannot fault it at all as it makes the most amazing smoothies effortlessly.
Making combinations together in a smoothie maker is great and eventually you will find a perfect blend that will be a favourite, for smoothies you can use fruits, vegetables, oats and lots of nutritional stuff too like flaxseed and chia seeds.
Berry Breakfast Smoothie ingredients - Makes 1 smoothie
- 2 scoops of vanilla Alrpo yogurt. ( plain yogurt works well too)
- 1 scoop of whole oats
- 6 strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 Banana
- Half a glass of un sweented almond milk
- Blend for 35 seconds to make sure all ingredients are smooth.
- This works well with plain or vanilla yogurt
- Drink straight away or keep in fridge for later in the day
What is your favourite smoothie?
Thanks for reading ♥
You can follow my blog via Bloglovin for future blog posts :)