Banana Bliss Breakfast Smoothie ( Vegan)
I just love having a smoothie every more and have had a smoothie everyday most days now, its part of my healthier routine and I just love how refreshing they make me feel in the morning and not only that they are so much more filling then breakfast cereals.
For every smoothie I make I try get a much fruit and fiber as possible into it to make my start to the day as good as possible. This is a blend of bananas, pineapple, oats ,yogurt and water, a beautiful and tropical way to start the day.
- 2 Ripe bananas ( They taste so much sweeter)
- Half a cup of frozen pineapple
- 30g of rolled oats
- Strawberry and banana alpro yogurt
- Half a cup of water
- Teaspoon of maple syrup (optional)
- Pour the frozen pineapple into the smoothie cup and wait about 10 minutes so they are soft enough but just cold enough to make the smoothie chilled.
- Slice the 2 bananas into sections, ripe bananas work best with this smoothie as they are a lot sweeter and they is no need to add sugar to this recipe then.
- Measure out 30g grams of rolled oats and scoop them over the ingredients in the smoothie maker
- Add the yogurt to the top of the oats, I used the strawberry and banana alpro yogurt.
- Pour the water over the top of that and blend for about 30 seconds until the smoothie is complexly smooth
- Enjoy !!
What is your favorite smoothie?
Thanks for reading ♥