When I first seen the brand Makeup Revolution I just knew I would just love their makeup. Ever since I got my first haul a few months back, my collection has grown vastly and my love for the brand keeps on growing as everything is so affordable and most of all they work fantastically well and work like a much more expensive brand too. The only problem I had was actually which makeup palette to add to my collection as they are so many to choose from and they have new ones coming out every so often its just all so exciting.
- 12 shimmer eye shadows and 6 matte eye shadows (perfect for glamour to smokey eye looks)
- Has a mirror so its great fro travel and easy to carry in your handbag ( I think palette mirrors are great to apply eye makeup precisely)
- Salvation have 5 palettes to collect ( the others look great too can't wait to get them too)
- Affordable at £6! for 18 eye shadows (for this price its a bargain as most palettes even cheaper ones are £2 just for one shadow
- Versatile ( I use this palette as eye shadow and also use it to draw on my eyebrows)
Finish and lasting power
For me the favorite thing about this palette its such a neural palette perfect for everyday wear, with its glamours selection of shades they all blend together beautifully. Blending this eye shadows together was effortless and didn't take to much more application than my too faced chocolate palette which cost considerably more. With any eye shadow I would recommend wearing an eye shadow primer to make the eye shadow last that extra bit longer as this works so much better with a primer before hand but all in all looks fabulous and lasts about 6 hours.
Is it worth it? of course! for £6 what can you get now that is brilliant quality and has so many in one palette. It may not have the staying power of a more expensive brand but that can be easily fixed with eye primer so that problem is solved. I really like this palette a long with the others I have that I will definatley be adding more to my collection of makeup revolution palettes.
Have you tried Makeup Revolution yet?
Vintage Melissa x
I try to post daily, keep up to date with my newest posts by following me