We all know that February is a month of Love as its Valentines day and regardless if your in a relationship or not its great to have a treat. I am not a big fan of Valentines day myself but I do like Valentines inpsired products. This months Birchbox I also found out they have an option of a slim line box which saves space and can be easily posted which is very convenient for me as I always seem to be out when my birchbox gets delivered.
So whats In the Box?
- London Butterflies Bath Salt Scrub | £35 ( Birchbox Exclusive) I have never tried bath salet scrub before but this sounds amazing with almond oil and dead sea salt, so I will be trying this out soon as its supposed to be a great way to lock moisture into the skin.
- Liz Earle Beauty Co. Botanical Shine Shampoo | £10. This is another brand that I have never tried before but I have always been tempted to try it so I am happy to give this shampoo a whirl. This formula has a shine boosting blend of vitamin E fruit extracts and shea butter which sounds such a gorgeous blend.
- theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac In Beauty Queen | £10. I have previously tried blusher from theBalm and I absolutley love it so I am excited to try this. I am always meaning to try more from the balm as they have such quirky designs and the makeup looks great. Stainac is long lasting cheek and lip stain.
- The Chia Co Oats + Chia | £4.95 (pack of 5) I recently bought chia seeds for the health benefits to add to my daily smoothie so this is a great for me to try. This is a creamy blend of wholegrain and oats, chia, fruit and virgin coconut oil for a quick breakfast or a healthy snack.
- Wild About Beauty Rose Water Illuminating Serum | £22 (full size) I have has so many Serums from Birchbox now and I had a couple before that too so I always alternate to which one I use. This luxe serum is packed with reflective pearls for a youthful glow, I would use this before applying a moisturizer or applying my makeup.
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Silver | £11 ( Birchbox Exclusive) I have been looking for the perfect silver eyeliner for a while now and this one looks pretty nice and I have used it already and so far so good, check my instagram to see here. This can be used as eyeliner or to create a smokey eye look.
Very pleased with this months Birchbox and received stuff that I wouldn't normally buy or even know the brand existed so its a great chance for me to try new brands before buying them, so thanks to Birchbox for having such a great idea of sharing makeup brands. My favorite has to be the eyeliner but I am pleased with everything in this months box as well.
You can subscribe to Birchbox for £10 a month plus £2.95 P&P Here!
What are your thoughts on this months Birchbox?
Vintage Melissa x
I try to post daily, keep up to date with my newest posts by following me