Me and my husband have nearly been married for four years, we may of had our ups and down but our love has grown so much more since the day we got married. We got married 4 years ago in Glasgow and we had our honeymoon there as well, we are going for a weekend again this year again to celebrate our 4 crazy years being married.
Reasons I love my husband
- He is an amazing dad to our 3 children
- I am training to be a makeup artist at the moment and he such a flower! he lets me makeup practice on him and he just loves it!
- Every now and again he surprises me with my favorite flowers
- His dance moves aren't the best but they are hilarious
- He never gives up, at the moment he works long shifts, goes to college and is a dad and husband.
- He loves hoovering, that's a chore off my list haha.
- He coughs when he farts to try and disguise it, he thinks hes being a gentleman haha
- We never fall out for over 1 hour as one of usually starts to laugh and we end up hugging and making up.
They is many more reasons but this post would be extremely long but I am sure you all get the idea.
I will do some more posts like this in the run up to our anniversary so I can share our celebrations with you all.
Till next time guys and dolls!
I try to post daily, keep up to date with my newest posts by following me